Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Strawberry Jam

Mmmmmmm..........Gotta love strawberry season!


Halle enjoyed herself thoroughly mashing up those berries, and got quite carried away at times.

We recruited Kellie, Brook, and Kaylie to join us. Some pretty cute little domestic divas!


We got quite a bit of jam done that night and had a great time doing so. I swear by the Ball packet for making jam (my mom's wonderful find). 4 cups of strawberrys, 1.5 cups sugar, add packet and stir for 3 min. and walla......Strawberry Jam. See even I can do it:).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keri said...

Looks so yummy. I LOVE strawberry freezer jam!

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

That was so much fun! My girls were whining and complaining because I was making them come and do jam, but they ended up loving it and always asking to do more! Bring on Harvest Season Grandpa!