Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Girlfriends


Why I am posting this awful picture of myself is beyond me. It just might explain what happens when I stay up until 2:00 in the morning sewing. :) Amber planned a fun getaway, and Keri inspired me to do yet another project. It's always so much fun to be with my friends, we don't get to do it often because of our little families, but I'm always so happy when we get to. Thanks Amber, again!


Keri and Amber sporting their projects. Keri sewed a couple of cute shirts for Lily, and Ambs started working on another darling quilt.

And Ta Da! I made a dress for Kate. Unbelievable.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chris said...

Yay - some new posts from Misty!! :) Thanks for the fun project night. It's always fun to get together...we really should do it more often. Love the monkey pops...what a cute idea. And how cute is Kate in that cowgirl get-up? Your kids are growing up so fast! Good job on all the new posts!

Chris said...

P.S. That previous comment (as well as this one) are from Keri. I must be signed in as Chris. Just to clarify. :)

Gigi's Thimble said...

The dress is so cute on Kate. I wish I made one too. You did a great job. Way to get it done. That jam looked yummy too. I need to do some canning...one of these days..

I think we gotta do breakfast at the end of this month for both of our birthdays!?! What do you think? Kneaders?