Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January at a Glance

So...... Scott's working late. He does that a lot lately. I miss him when he's gone. The kids are full of energy, hence the house is falling apart around me, so I thought maybe I should catch up on January.... to escape for a little bit :).


Dallin turned 6!!! I neglected to blog a birthday post. Hopefully the fun birthday party will make up for that. This was his first "friend birthday party" he talked about it everyday for a week. Dallin loves being a kid. He is always making us laugh, and says the funniest things. We love you Dallin!


Birthday party for Kate and Dallin with the fam. Kayleen and the kids came to visit. I think we're outgrowing my family room.


Matt's other front tooth finally fell out. I love this stage. So Cute!


So.... while I was gone to Skyler's drill competition Scott was in charge. Hmmmmmm.... He says she was only gone for a couple of minutes. She's pretty quick to have gotten into my makeup, smear vaseline all over her hair, the counter, and all over my makeup bag - inside and out. My eyelash curler stuck to my eyelashes the next day because of all of the vaseline. Kate's either super fast or Scott's concept of time is a little off :) He did manage to grab the camera, and capture yet another one of Kate's mischevious deeds. Thanks honey, I'll forgive the vaseline coated blush brush this time.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so BUMMED because for some reason I can't see ANY of your pictures that you posted, hmmmmm....STRANGE! However, I am sitting here LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF! Kate is one of those kids that DEFINITELY keeps you on your toes and will be such a memory maker! Good Luck with her...I think you will need it! LOL I would LOVE to see the picture of her in Mommy's makeup, so email it to me if you *can*! And I have to say that I am sure that Scott's concept of time is probably a little off...but hey, he is the daddy and he DID watch the kids AND he did take a picture of a memorable moment...so I guess cutting him some slack is a GREAT idea!

Jamie said...

K...I can see the pictures now, VERY cute!

Keri said...

Lily is EXACTLY the same way...into everything. She might be the end of me. If they just weren't so cute...:)

Gigi's Thimble said...

too funny. I can relate. You can't take your eyes off them for a second!

SoCalHirts said...

Yeaaaaaah,

Ross's have a blog. We were admiring your pictures and how big your kids are! Can't believe how BiG they are. It is time for another Disneyland visit. (Maggie got a season pass this year). Save some $ and crash here for a few days. The weather is calling your name about now.

Hope all is well. We love our Ross's.

Team Hirt