Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kate's 2!!!

My baby is 2. Unbelievable. She is such a joy, and I love her to death. Today I thought taking pictures of our day would be a good way to spend it together, and I was going to do my best to let her do as she pleased - lightening up a little :). So here are a few of our happenings today.



Breakfast. Kate's not to sure about the candle in her pancake.

She loves to color, especially on walls.

Choclate Chips. The perfect, and might I say healthy, after nap snack.

Mmmmm. Spaghetti. It was especially nice in my hair when she decided to throw it while I was cleaning up her leftovers.
She thinks it's fun to move the kitchen chairs around.
Storytime. (Notice the 2nd pair of jammy's, Kate thought that playing in not just one, but two of the toilets would be fun, and no this is not what I mean by lightening up.)
It was a fun day. She is so busy. I wouldn't want it any other way. Happy Birthday Sweety.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Keri said...

LOVE the pictures of your busy Kate. She cracks me up. It looks like you guys had a great holiday and kept busy! Happy new year!

Jamie said...

Oh my....great idea on taking pictures throughout the day....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE! (A day late, sorry!) She is such a cutie, it makes it hard to get after her for being so mischievious! Thanks for the laugh!

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

I love this little girl... She has sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much personality! She makes life memorable, you will never forget your little Kate, she is the funniest little girl EVER!!! OOOH I just want to squeeze her right now! Happy Birthday Kate... We Love You!!!

kate moss said...

Wow she is old. Great job on the blog.
She is so dang cute!

webbweb said...

How do they grow so fast!!! Your blog is so cute, I love your family pic.