Wednesday, January 7, 2009

December Happenings

Here we are January 7th, and I am still trying to figure out what happened to December. This Christmas was definately the busiest yet for our family. As the kids get older there seems to be so much more going on, hence the projects and crafts get set aside. I hope to start earlier next year, wait I think I say that every year, keep trying and then try again :).

Some highlights were:

01. Polar Express - Mom's Birthday
02. Trip to Logan to see the Skinlo's and the Gibbs - Matt's begging for a snowboard now
03. Snow, Snow, and more Snow
04. X-rays on Kate's leg Christmas Eve, thankfully just a bone bruise - she still limps - love those playlands
05. Gibbs coming to visit - our children love, love, love their Aunts and Uncles
06. School programs and parties
07. Breakfast with best friends
08. Friends, Food, Fun, and Fireworks New Year's Eve
09. Christmas Day - I love my family


What a wonderful holiday!


Dad's face rocks!














My two babes!












The cousins!


















More cousins!!








Last, but not least, our great family on Christmas Eve.









2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures Misty! I hear ya on a BUSY December, I feel like EVERY year it is like being in FAST-FORWARD and then we end up on Christmas Day saying "Now what?"

Gigi's Thimble said...

Cute pics. Looks like you guys have been having a fun/busy december. It's sad that I have to check your blog to see what your up to even though we only live about 3 minutes from each other! See you Tuesday.