Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Breakfast at Kneaders. Yum!!

Grandma, Mom, and Skyler. Sorry Grandma about the closed eyes, you're still beautiful.


My mom is great. She's the kind of mom that is there when you need her. The kind that tells you to toughen up when you feel like you're at the end of your rope. The "I did it, so can you" kind of attitude. Sick days were not an option in our home growing up, unless there was some serious throwing up going on. On some days I just would wish she would take care of my problems, but as time goes on I am grateful to her for pushing me in the right direction of being independent and teaching me how to be strong. Thank you mom for being you, for loving our children, for planning those special girl get togethers and fun family trips, and for all of the motherly advice you give. We love you!!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE breakfast at Kneaders. You have such a cute family with your Grandma and Mom and all your sisters. Looks like it was a fun day! P.S. Hey, let's get together soon...or I guess I'll see you at Bunko - do you want to carpool? Call me. :)