Monday, November 17, 2008

Slow at Blogging

Ok, so I'm struggling a little with this blogging thing. I haven't taken the time to figure out how to get my pictures posted on my blog (which I'm sure is as easy as riding a bike), and find that when I sit down at the computer, I love to look at all of your blogs instead of taking the time to update my own. I am determined though.
As for updates, life is busy as usual. One funny thing....... I am now our Primary chorister. Funny because I do not have one ounce of music background. Funny because when I get up and sing the songs I have to watch the children to remember the words instead of vice versa. I am greatful though, what sweet children. Where else can you be where you are loved even more for messing up and laughing at yourself. Life is about coming out of those comfort zones, and learning all that we can, Right?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Holy Smokes Misty...it's about time (AGAIN)! Yep...putting pictures on is about as easy as riding a bike, but we all understand Misty *wink*! he he he (don't kill me for that one!) I am glad that you are enjoying yourself with being chorister...or at least the kids are. Remember, once you LOVE it, you will be released...so enjoy it while you can!

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

I'm still laughing... Misty... chorister... J/k... I bet your doing good! Take your own advice and chill! You tend to worry too much about what people think and guess what it doesn't matter as long as your having fun! Laugh with them! By the way... I'm waiting for some pictures of kate doing something funny!

Keri said...

Yay...a new post! It's true that once you start to feel comfortable, you will be released, so try not to worry too much! :)