Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hello Blogging

So after months of deliberating whether or not to join the blogging community, I am officially blogged on. As many of you know I have been somewhat anti to blogs, but after following many of your blogs out there, I have become somewhat fascinated with many of your day to day adventures, your inspiring thoughts and ideas, and most importantly the joy I see in journaling the sweet children we have been blessed with. So my hope is that in blogging my own family adventures, I will share the positive, spiritual, and sweet moments that happen in my life and my family's lives. What a great way to keep loved ones who live so far away as close to us as possible.

3 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Yay!!! I can't believe it! It's about time! I am so excited for you.

Keri said...

Misty! I can't believe you didn't tell me about your blog - I had to find it through Kellie's! I'm adding you to my list and can't wait to read about your day-to-day happenings. Congrats on the blog! P.S. Love the family picture. Kellie did a great job!

Jamie said...

WooHoo! I am glad you joined us....like Kellie said - it's about time! I can't wait see what exciting things are going on at your house!!!!