Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter

Easter was a fun day. The kids were happy, loaded with sugar, and bouncing off of the walls. Scott made his infamous carrot cake, which is my favorite, and my parents did their annual easter egg hunt loaded with money. Even the adults get to regress, and act like children for a day trying to gather up as many eggs with the $$$. It really is a fun time. Thanks Dad and Mom! I still stand my ground though, Sterling cheats:). Somehow every year he walks away with the most.


Kate had a sucker everytime you turned around.

Matt showing off the goods.

The easter bunny hides the baskets, Dallin found his in the cupboard.

At the end of the day, Kate recieved her first shiner. Playing baseball with Rachel has its consequences :).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keri said...

Nice job on all the updated posting!! The "K" picture looks REALLY cute hung up...mine's still not on a wall - maybe someday we'll get there. Speaking of projects, I just finished these way cute dresses for Lily that I actually made with a pattern. Seriously, me sewing with a pattern...but it was actually really easy. I need to get you a copy of the pattern because Kate would be adorable in it. I'll have to post some pics. OK, I'm done. Seriously, how long is this comment???? I really need to use the phone more often. :)