Friday, March 6, 2009

Malfunction

Having troubles posting pictures and past posts are deleting themselves???. Hopefully I can get some pics posted soon. Too tired to figure it out. Scott's been gone all week :( , Kate came down with an ear infection, Matt had visions of being sucked into a black hole and was to scared to go to sleep (they're studying the solar system in school), it's cold and snowing, again, and my dear friend in our ward is probably moving :(. It's been a long week. I think I'll treat myself to the rest of the brownies.... I think there's still half of the pan left:).

4 comments:

Jamie said...

What a BUMMER of a week for you! So so sorry! I must admit though that I giggled about the black hole dream...it is amazing what goes through these kids' minds! The problem with your computer is so strange, I hope you can get if figured out really soon! Hang in there...all will back to normal when Scott gets home, right? At least maybe he can give you a break!

Keri said...

Oh man, LOVE weeks like that. I'm glad you had a pan of brownies to keep you company! :) And I WISH I could run Ragnar with you. It's one of the funnest things you'll ever do!

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Man, sorry I just saw this post... was kinda a crappy week for me too! But I wanted to make sure that I hope you had a 12 pack to go with those brownies! (12 pk of Diet coke that is) :)

Keri said...

Just had to comment on your comment. My house is a wreck since I started reading it a day and a half ago, but it was worth it. Go get it, or borrow mine. P.S. There is some language, so beware. :)